Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Megadeth meets Whiteheart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Megadeth meets Whiteheart

    from Jamie Rowe's site


    Posted by Jamie Rowe on April 8, 2005, 11:14 am
    12.220.57.1

    I just got this press release..thought it may interest you..here is the first paragraph:
    --------------------------------------------
    NASHVILLE, TN - April 8, 2005 - White Heart member Billy Smiley has joined forces with Dave Ellefson (formerly of Megadeth) to form the band Symphony in Red. Their worship-oriented album will also feature guest lead vocals by Bryan Oleson (Newsboys) and new worship artist Aaron Shust.

    ---------------------------------------------

    Some of you know that Ellefson and I discussed forming a band a few years ago...I met him through Billy Smiley..I wish I could post the album cover...it's cool to see..but it'll throw the "HARDCORE METALHEADS" off course quite abit...

    I think it is soo cool that two guys who came out of megadeth have come to Christ.

    I got a copy of a picture of Mustaine two weeks ago forwarded to that showed Mustaine with Diana Barnes (who art directed SWING,SWANG SWUNG)..she was doing the art for an upcoming Megadeth collection for Capitol...anyway..Mustaine is all smiley faced wearing the standard "metal" attire................Abercrombie and Fitch.

    jamie





    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Megadeth meets Whiteheart

    I dont understand what this is about or trying to say?
    The majority of Megadeth's music is politically motivated. And doesnt really deal with "the devil" or such. Another case of someone judging another.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Megadeth meets Whiteheart

    no, two members have turned to true Christian lifestyles.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Megadeth meets Whiteheart

    Oh and what is true?
    This is gonna be good.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Megadeth meets Whiteheart

    well, I'm not going to argue any points with you. take it for what it is. If you have a different opinion you will never listen to me and change your mind.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •